slowpoke & joe - adrift in seattle

A girl, an ontological dilemma and a puppy stumble through Seattle

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Puppy-eyed

I sometimes look into Joe's eyes, trying to fathom what he's thinking - always unsuccessfully.

The only time I can deduce what he's thinking is when he isn't - when he simply needs something: to go out, to go for a walk, to play.

But sometimes, usually when I've just come home, or awoken, or have a rawhide bone in hand - sometimes, he looks at me with such adoration.

I wish I could live a life as simple, joy-filled and direct as my puppy, instead I'm grateful for joy he brings into my life by being a happy, happy puppy.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. This is Yusuke^^
I enjoy reading your blog every time. Simple life is good~. My dog's life is sleeping until 9am, eating, and some walking. What's a simple. I envy her~.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
Blogarama - The Blogs</a></li> 



<a href= Blogwise - blog directory Bloogz